Brands need SEO first, as it is the most viable and cost effective way to both understand and reach customers in key moments that matter. SEO will certainly improve a website’s overall search-ability and visibility.
- Search engines such as Google (92%) contributes to your website’s visibility. Quality SEO and high-quality website will make you highly visible as a trusted resource in Google and YouTube.
- It does not cost you anything other than time to write excellent quality content with the right keywords.
- Write original content optimized with keywords in your niche and update and upload them regularly for more book sales.
- You can use SEO to maximize your PPC (paid marketing strategies) campaigns — for example, a high-ranking webpage may do even better if you use it as part of PPC advertising, even for Kindle self-publish.
- Identify which competitor of yours is featuring in the first page of the search engine. Learn from his strengths and weaknesses. Then create and manage your online reputation. Then, ensure that your site loads fast and is mobile-friendly, make the best content possible, and focus on providing the best user experience.
- SEO is about making your site search engine-friendly, but it also can improve the experience a customer has when visiting your website.
- SEO is a long term marketing strategy.
- SEO provides 24/7 promotion.
- SEO targets the entire marketing funnel. …
- SEO reaches your entire target audience
Getting found on Amazon-publishing, UK and Google is a good goal for any author. In any case, this means that the more people see your website, the more your online traffic increases, and the better your chances to provide your product or service (in this case, it’s your book) to a greater number of people (readers).
Self-book publishers, London such as White Magic Studios, will help you with all publishing requirements. Also convert book to e-book for broader audience.